Wednesday 1 May 2013

Bullet for my Valentine

Sorry I haven't posted a blog post, I've been kind of ill recently :(
But here's a new post :3

One of my other all-time favourite bands is...drum roll please...Bullet for my Valentine!

:3 I love them a lot, especially their drummer Moose ;) In this photo, Moose is the one wearing a plain back t-shirt with the short hair.
Interesting fact:
I can always tell which 'era' of Bullet it is, just by looking at Jay's hair :)
So by looking at the photo above, I can tell that it was taken during their first era/album...The Poison.

This is a photo from their latest album, Temper Temper:
And now I'll just show you a picture of each member...
This is Matt:

This is Padge:

Moose <3
And Jay:




DISCLAIMER:
I don't own these photos. Full credits to: http://www.iheartradio.com/cc-common/news/sections/newsarticle.html?feed=104648&article=11105970 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment