Sunday 28 April 2013

Teenage Monsters - My Story

Don't worry, this'll be my last post today.

I'm not going to write out my entire fanfiction, just give a basic summary/overview of what it's about.

The Lordi monsters are teens in my story and it's basically one drama after another. Bowls of pasta getting slammed into faces, performances, kidnaps, etc, etc. The main character is Awa and it mainly revolves around her crush on Lordi's ex-drummer, Kita. Her ex-best friend, Enary, is Kita's girlfriend and Awa's not too thrilled about it. Along with Kita, Enary and Awa there's also Amen, Hella, Mr. Lordi, OX, Kalma and Awa's best friend, Charlene (there's a Lordi song called Missing Miss Charlene). There are a few other characters (someone called Ruiz - he's a very popular villain amongst a few stories) including Mana, G-Stealer, Otus and Magnum but they don't do very much. Magnum occaisonally has a pov (Point Of View) in the story, and he's probably the only one that can see the bleeding obvious while the others can't. Trust me, the story's better than it sounds in this little review (I hope).

No comments:

Post a Comment