Sunday 28 April 2013

Being cyber-bullied. I know what it's like.

As I said in the title, I know what it's like to be cyber bullied. It is not nice.

If you've read my post on Being A Fan (or whatever it's called), you'll know I had some abuse from someone called Lily.

I don't want to make any fuss about it, so respect my desicion (yes, I'm kind of making a fuss by blogging about it but it helps to type out my feelings [and I keep things inside of me, btw]).

You haven't heard the full story about Lily. She (somehow) knows my e-mail adress, my iMessage adress and a whole lot of other stuff (in fact, I think she's going to somehow find out about me having an account here and she'll be blogging about her hate for me :/) and she's been bullying me that way. She's been calling me horrible stuff and she's been threatening to tell people about one of my 'big, dark secrets'. And that's what freaks me out: I don't have any secrets for her to tell, so she's likely to make up a (convincing) one.

Just so you know, this isn't the full story. I'm just picking out the happier bits of my time being cyber-bullied. And I don't want to talk about my less-happier time going through this.

No comments:

Post a Comment