Wednesday 1 May 2013

BFMV's albums (review)

So I decided to do a little album review on one of my favourite band: Bullet for my Valentine.


The Poison:
 I don't really have much of an opinion on The Poison. It's a very good debut album, no doubt, but I don't listen to it that much. I like Tears Don't Fall (don't we all?) and All These Things I Hate (Revoleve Around Me) and Hand Of Blood. But apart from that, I don't really have many thoughts on this album #sorrynotsorry

Scream Aim Fire:
Now this is a good album. My favourite track from here has to be Waking The Demon  - the screaming on it is brilliant. As well as WTD, I also like a bonus track on this album - Road To Nowhere. This song is pure, well, legend. :D overall, though, I absolutelty (is that spelt correctly?) love this album.

Fever:
This is my all-time favourite album. Seriously, out of all the Metallica, ACDC, KISS, Lordi and Black Veil Brides and all the other bands I listen to, this album comes out as my number one favourite out of ALL of them. Matt's vocals are amazing, in the song Your Betrayal Moose plays the drums very powefully in the beginning, Padge's guitar solos are legendary and Jay's screaming in several songs is just perfect. Love this album :3

Temper Temper:
This album got some bad reviews but I personally love Temper Temper. Dead to the World is my favourite song on there and P.O.W is very close behind. Sure, this album isn't as good as their others (that I'll admit) but I think it's very good and the negative reviews aren't deserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment