Saturday 25 May 2013

Being in the Black Veil Brides fandom

Bored and I haven't written a post for a while so here I go:

I wouldn't say being a BVB fan is tough or challenging or negative. I love being a fan and talking to other fans online. That's great. And being part of the BVB army is also pretty good. But it's the fact that so many people hate BVB is what gets me annoyed. They're not a bad band and their music is really good, when you get listening to it. Don't just listen to Knives and Pens, which is the song most people know. In The End, Never Give In (title of this blog), Resurect the Sun, Nobody's Hero, Lost it All, Rebel Love Song, Savior and Set the World on Fire are all good songs and you should definitely (is that spelt right? I can never manage to spell that word correctly) have a listen to them.

Then there's my favourite members. A majortity of the fans like Andy and I admit, he's very hot and good-looking but my favourite is Jinxx. He's quiet in interviews, he can play the violin (good at it too) and he and Sammi Doll make a lovely couple. I'm not jealous of Sammi at all and I love the two of them together. Simple, he's happy I'm happy.

I also like Jake and CC. Jake is also another quiet one and I always liked quiet people more. They're more interesting, but that's just my opinion. CC is an excellent drummer but I did like Sandra quite a lot. Anyways, CC and Ashley make me laugh in interviews and have you seen CC and those 'V' lines that make smart girls stupid girls? Exactly.

On Facebook, there are all these pages dedicated to metal and rock music and I love these pages and seeing other people like me. However, when the pages start ridiculing bands like BVB, Pierce the Veil, Bring me the Horizon, etc, etc I just get so angry because they are metal bands and all metal bands deserve love and repsect.

I don't like being called a poser for liking these bands and I'm sure a lot of the fans of these bands will agree with me on this.

No comments:

Post a Comment