Thursday 27 June 2013

School's Out

As the title says, school is indeed out! Looking forward to my holidays. I'm off to France this Sunday. It's nothing fancy like Paris; it's the countryside and it rains a lot. And there's a lot of cows. My family has a cottage out there so that's where I stay. My only Internet access there is at my grandparent's home so it'll be harder to update on the blog :/

But life goes on, right?

As well as France, I'll also be spending some time in (drum roll...)...Wales! That I'm looking forward to because I've missed my little home country. And I miss my hometown, Bridgend, even if it isn't the nicest town in the world. :P my cousin will be getting married so that's another thing to look forward to! ^^

Summer 2013, here I come! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment