Tuesday 3 September 2013

Back to school and other stuff

Heya, everyone. Excuse the delay but some things have been going on in my life. But I'm back now and all is well :D

I'm off to school on Thursday but in all honesty, I'm looking forward to it. I've missed my friends SO MUCH. Also I'll be starting Year Nine which means I'll be doing SATs at the end of the year *dramatic music*

Hopefully everything will go well. I hate studying for exams, especially maths, but we've all got to do things we don't like. I can't wait to drop it once I've done my GCSE's.

I'm now a Potterhead, which is great! I had never been in to Harry Potter before but I found the Philosopher's Stone in my house one day in the summer and ever since I've been obsessed!

I think Severus Snape is my favourite Harry Potter character, and Luna Lovegood comes a close second.

Luna Lovegood is such a quirky, interesting character and she doesn't care about what other people think of her. She also seems to be in her own little word, a lot like me XD

And Evanna Lynch played Luna so very well in the films and I love how Luna just does her own thing.


No comments:

Post a Comment